MicroRNAs support the monophyly of enteropneust hemichordates
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 6, pages 368–374, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. MicroRNAs support the monophyly of enteropneust hemichordates. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:368–374., , , , .
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016463
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8 P20 GM103423
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 101-2923-B-001-004-MY2, 101-2627-B-001-001
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|jezb22510-sm-0001-SuppFile1.rtf||9K||Supplementary File 1..|
|jezb22510-sm-0001-SuppFile2.rtf||8K||Supplementary File 2..|
|jezb22510-sm-0001-SuppFile3.rtf||5K||Supplementary File 3..|
|jezb22510-sm-0001-SuppFile4.rtf||10K||Supplementary File 4..|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.