The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Evolution of the vertebrate bone matrix: An expression analysis of the network forming collagen paralogues in amphibian osteoblasts
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 6, pages 375–384, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Evolution of the vertebrate bone matrix: An expression analysis of the network forming collagen paralogues in amphibian osteoblasts. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:375–384., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- FONDECYT Grant. Grant Number: 1110756
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche Grants. Grant Numbers: ANR-2010-BLAN-1716 01, ANR-2010-BLAN-1234 02
- ECOS-CONICYT. Grant Number: C09B01
- “CRESCENDO” European Integrated Project. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005-018652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!