Conflicts of interest: None.
Genomic organisation of the seven ParaHox genes of coelacanths
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Genome of the African Coelacanth
Volume 322, Issue 6, pages 352–358, September 2014
How to Cite
2013. Genomic organisation of the seven ParaHox genes of coelacanths. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:352–358., .
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 081233/Z/06/Z
This article has been cited by:
- 1Transcriptomic analysis of the lesser spotted catshark (Scyliorhinus canicula) pancreas, liver and brain reveals molecular level conservation of vertebrate pancreas function, BMC Genomics, 2014, 15, 1, 1074, , , , ,