Characterization of purine catabolic pathway genes in coelacanths
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Genome of the African Coelacanth
Volume 322, Issue 6, pages 334–341, September 2014
How to Cite
2013. Characterization of purine catabolic pathway genes in coelacanths. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:334–341., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
This article has been cited by:
- 1Tweaking the Structure to Radically Change the Function: The Evolution of Transthyretin from 5-Hydroxyisourate Hydrolase to Triiodothyronine Distributor to Thyroxine Distributor, Frontiers in Endocrinology, 2015, 5,,