Molecular characterization of alpha-keratins in comparison to associated beta-proteins in soft-shelled and hard-shelled turtles produced during the process of epidermal differentiation
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 7, pages 428–441, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Molecular characterization of alpha-keratins in comparison to associated beta-proteins in soft-shelled and hard-shelled turtles produced during the process of epidermal differentiation. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:428–441., , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Italian Ministry of Education and Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2008 AXS E-002
- Comparative Histolab
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.