Conflicts of interest: None.
Strange bedfellows: A Russian prince, A Scottish Economist, and the role of empathy in early theories for the evolution of cooperation
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 7, pages 407–411, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Strange bedfellows: A Russian prince, a Scottish economist, and the role of empathy in early theories for the evolution of cooperation. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:407–411..
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- The University of Louisville
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!