Nuclear genes with sex bias in Ruditapes philippinarum (Bivalvia, veneridae): Mitochondrial inheritance and sex determination in DUI species
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 7, pages 442–454, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Nuclear genes with sex bias in Ruditapes philippinarum (Bivalvia, Veneridae): Mitochondrial inheritance and sex determination in DUI species. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:442–454., , , .
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2003
- Italian “Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica” Funding. Grant Number: PRIN09
- Donazione Canziani
- NIH. Grant Number: GM098741
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!