Conflicts of interest: None.
Evolutionary active transposable elements in the genome of the coelacanth
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Genome of the African Coelacanth
Volume 322, Issue 6, pages 322–333, September 2014
How to Cite
2013. Evolutionary active transposable elements in the genome of the coelacanth. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:322–333., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- French Ministry for Higher Education and Research
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Table S1. Number of copies and coverage of repeat families in the coelacanth genome.
Table S2. Common and scientific names of the species that were used for phylogenetic analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.