Conflicts of interest: None.
Investment choices in post-embryonic development: Quantifying interactions among growth, regeneration, and asexual reproduction in the annelid Pristina leidyi
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 8, pages 471–488, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Investment choices in post-embryonic development: Quantifying interactions among growth, regeneration, and asexual reproduction in the annelid Pristina leidyi. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:471–488., .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IOB-0520389, IOS-0920502
- University of Maryland Graduate School
- Behavior, Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics Graduate Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!