Conflicts of interest: None.
Grist for Riedl's mill: A network model perspective on the integration and modularity of the human skull
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 8, pages 489–500, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Grist for Riedl's Mill: A network model perspective on the integration and modularity of the human skull. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:489–500., , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: BFU2008-00643
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: CGL2012-37279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!