An endemic frog harbors multiple expression loci with different patterns of variation in the MHC class II B gene
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 8, pages 501–510, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. An endemic frog harbors multiple expression loci with different patterns of variation in the MHC Class II B gene. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:501–510., , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070335
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Science and Technology of Anhui province. Grant Number: 10040606Y18
- State Forestry Bureau of China. Grant Number: 213021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!