Data deposition: The nucleotide sequence of the African clawed frog (Xenopus laevis) DMP1 gene have been deposited in DDBJ under accession no. AB779761.
Identification, characterization, and expression of dentin matrix protein 1 gene in Xenopus laevis
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 8, pages 525–537, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Identification, characterization, and expression of dentin matrix protein 1 gene in Xenopus laevis. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:525–537., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- The Japan Society for the Promotion Science (JSPS), Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 24659918
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!