Conflicts of interest: None.
Isolation and characterization of two satellite DNAs in some Iberian rock lizards (Squamata, Lacertidae)
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 1, pages 13–26, January 2014
How to Cite
2014. Isolation and characterization of two satellite DNAs in some Iberian rock lizards (Squamata, Lacertidae). J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:13–26., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education, University and Research (Italy) (“Ricerche di citogenetica molecolare sui sistemi di determinazione del sesso nei rettili squamati, sottordine Sauria”). Grant Number: PRIN2009/20093HYH97
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Spain. Grant Number: REN2003-02931/GLO
- Xunta de Galicia, Spain. Grant Numbers: PGIDIT03RFO10301PR, PGIDIT06RFO10301PR
- “FPU” fellowship. Grant Number: AP2008-02686
- Ministerio de Educación (Spain) (Beca de Formación de Profesorado Universitario)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!