Conflict of interest: None.
Taste and odorant receptors of the coelacanth—A gene repertoire in transition
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Genome of the African Coelacanth
Volume 322, Issue 6, pages 403–414, September 2014
How to Cite
2013. Taste and odorant receptors of the coelacanth—A gene repertoire in transition. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:403–414., , , , , .
Barbara Picone, Uljana Hesse, and Sumir Panji contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- The South African Research Chairs Initiative of the Department of Science and Technology
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 64751
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!