Stable aquaculture of the Japanese lancelet Branchiostoma japonicum for 7 years
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 8, pages 538–547, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Stable aquaculture of the Japanese lancelet Branchiostoma japonicum for 7 years. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:538–547., , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology
This article has been cited by:
- 1Amphioxus mouth after dorso-ventral inversion, Zoological Letters, 2016, 2, 1, , , , ,
- 2Amphioxus as a model for investigating evolution of the vertebrate immune system, Developmental & Comparative Immunology, 2015, 48, 2, 297, , , , ,