Conflicts of interest: None.
Sequence and domain conservation of the coelacanth Hsp40 and Hsp90 chaperones suggests conservation of function
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Genome of the African Coelacanth
Volume 322, Issue 6, pages 359–378, September 2014
How to Cite
2013. Sequence and domain conservation of the coelacanth Hsp40 and Hsp90 chaperones suggests conservation of function. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:359–378., , .
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
- Rhodes University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!