Anne Nitsche and Gero Doose are joint first authors.
Atypical RNAs in the coelacanth transcriptome
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Genome of the African Coelacanth
Volume 322, Issue 6, pages 342–351, September 2014
How to Cite
2013. Atypical RNAs in the coelacanth transcriptome. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:342–351., , , , , , , , , .
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- European Union FP-7 Project QUANTOMICS. Grant Number: 222664
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research in Germany (BMBF) Project ICGC MMML-Seq. Grant Number: 01KU1002J
- Italian Ministry for University and Research. Grant Numbers: UNIVPM6170, UNIVPM6823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!