Embryonic yolk removal affects a suite of larval salamander life history traits
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January 2014
How to Cite
2014. Embryonic yolk removal affects a suite of larval salamander life history traits. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:45–53..
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0808300
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.