Divergent palate morphology in turtles and birds correlates with differences in proliferation and BMP2 expression during embryonic development
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 2, pages 73–85, February 2014
How to Cite
2013. Divergent palate morphology in turtles and birds correlates with differences in proliferation and BMP2 expression during embryonic development. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:73–85., , .
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- NSERC Discovery Grant. Grant Number: 326908
- NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein NRSA Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 1 F32 DE022999-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!