The role of domain shuffling in the evolution of signaling networks
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 2, pages 65–72, February 2014
How to Cite
2013. The role of domain shuffling in the evolution of signaling networks. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:65–72., .
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- NSERC (National Science and Engineering Research Council, Canada) Discovery. Grant Number: 418467-2012
- NSERC Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!