Development of fore- and hindlimb muscles in GFP-transgenic axolotls: Morphogenesis, the tetrapod bauplan, and new insights on the Forelimb-Hindlimb Enigma
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 2, pages 106–127, February 2014
How to Cite
2013. Development of fore- and hindlimb muscles in GFP-transgenic axolotls: Morphogenesis, the tetrapod bauplan, and new insights on the forelimb–hindlimb enigma. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:106–127., .
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Howard University
- DFG Research Center for Regenerative Therapies. Grant Number: DFG TA274/3-2
- The Volkswagen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!