Sungdae Park and Carlos R. Infante contributed equally to this paper.
Conserved regulation of hoxc11 by pitx1 in Anolis lizards
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 3, pages 156–165, May 2014
How to Cite
2014. Conserved regulation of hoxc11 by pitx1 in Anolis lizards. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:156–165., , , .
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1149453
- University of Georgia. Grant Number: 1021RX064211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!