Genome complexity in the coelacanth is reflected in its adaptive immune system
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Genome of the African Coelacanth
Volume 322, Issue 6, pages 438–463, September 2014
How to Cite
2014. Genome complexity in the coelacanth is reflected in its adaptive immune system. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:438–463., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation (partial support). Grant Numbers: IOS-0321461, MCB-0719558
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL66728, AI23338, AI57559, RR14085, GM090049
- US Geological Survey Base Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!