Joint first authors.
A first Glimpse at the genome of the Baikalian amphipod Eulimnogammarus verrucosus
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 3, pages 177–189, May 2014
How to Cite
2014. A first Glimpse at the genome of the baikalian amphipod Eulimnogammarus verrucosus. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:177–189., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- LabEglo project HRJRG-221
- Helmholtz-Russia Joint Research Groups
- Helmholtz Association and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- German BMBF. Grant Number: HNPCCSys 031 6065A
- Helmholtz Interdisciplinary Graduate School for Environmental Research
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-04-91321-SIG-a, 11-04-00174-a, 12-04-00810-a
- President's of Russia. Grant Numbers: MD-2063.2012.4, MK-5466.2012.4
- Leipzig Research Center for Civilization Diseases, Universität Leipzig
- European Union by the European Regional Development Fund
- Lebanese University from the AZM and Saade Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!