Joint first authors.
A first Glimpse at the genome of the Baikalian amphipod Eulimnogammarus verrucosus
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 3, pages 177–189, May 2014
How to Cite
2014. A first Glimpse at the genome of the baikalian amphipod Eulimnogammarus verrucosus. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:177–189., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- LabEglo project HRJRG-221
- Helmholtz-Russia Joint Research Groups
- Helmholtz Association and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- German BMBF. Grant Number: HNPCCSys 031 6065A
- Helmholtz Interdisciplinary Graduate School for Environmental Research
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-04-91321-SIG-a, 11-04-00174-a, 12-04-00810-a
- President's of Russia. Grant Numbers: MD-2063.2012.4, MK-5466.2012.4
- Leipzig Research Center for Civilization Diseases, Universität Leipzig
- European Union by the European Regional Development Fund
- Lebanese University from the AZM and Saade Association
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Figure S1. Box-whisker plots of the position-wise coverage over the part of the homeobox present on the Hox gene contigs of E. verrucosus.
Figure S2. Phylogenetic tree of the core repeat sequences of the most abundant repeat clusters (A, B, C, D, and E).
Figure S3. Phylogenetic tree based on (a) 16s rRNA and (b) Cytochrome oxidase subunit 1 (COI) mitochondrial DNA sequences.
Table S1. List of chemicals and devices used.
Table S2. De novo assembly statistics.
Table S3. Number of core repeat sequences and repeat contigs by cluster.
Table S4. Results of the entropy calculation and tandem repeat search of the core repeat sequences.
Table S5. Results of blast-based comparison of core repeats against the ENSEMBL genomes.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.