Tetrahymena thermophila: A divergent perspective on membrane traffic
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Current Approaches in Evolution: from Molecules to Cells and Organisms
Volume 322, Issue 7, pages 500–516, November 2014
How to Cite
2014. Tetrahymena thermophila: A divergent perspective on membrane traffic. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:500–516., .
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- Chicago Biomedical Consortium
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: MCB-1051985
- National Institutes of Health Training (General Medicine). Grant Number: T32 GM007191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!