Diaa Massoud and Francisco J. Barrionuevo contributed equally to this study.
The testis of greater white-toothed shrew Crocidura russula in Southern European populations: A case of adaptive lack of seasonal involution?
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 322, Issue 5, pages 304–315, July 2014
How to Cite
2014. The testis of greater white-toothed shrew Crocidura russula in Southern European populations: A case of adaptive lack of seasonal involution? J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 322B:304–315., , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- Junta de Andalucía through Group. Grant Number: PAI BIO-109
- Spanish Dirección General de Investigación. Grant Number: CGL-2008-0928/BOS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!