Adaptation to the sky: Defining the feather with integument fossils from mesozoic China and experimental evidence from molecular laboratories
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Development and evolution of amniote integuments
Volume 298B, Issue 1, pages 42–56, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Chuong, C.-M., Wu, P., Zhang, F.-C., Xu, X., Yu, M., Widelitz, R. B., Jiang, T.-X. and Hou, L. (2003), Adaptation to the sky: Defining the feather with integument fossils from mesozoic China and experimental evidence from molecular laboratories. J. Exp. Zool., 298B: 42–56. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.25
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2003
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1AR42177, RO1AR47364
- NCI. Grant Number: R21CA094392
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN9808874 to C.M.C.
- NCI. Grant Number: R01CA83716 to R.B.W
- NSP co-sponsored project “Study of Jehol Biota”. Grant Number: 4982020
- Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology to F.-C. Z., X. X., L. H.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!