Avian skin development and the evolutionary origin of feathers
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Development and evolution of amniote integuments
Volume 298B, Issue 1, pages 57–72, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Sawyer, R. H. and Knapp, L. W. (2003), Avian skin development and the evolutionary origin of feathers. J. Exp. Zool., 298B: 57–72. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.26
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!