These authors contributed equally to this paper.
A comparison of parthenogenetic and sexual embryogenesis of the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum (Hemiptera: Aphidoidea)
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 295B, Issue 1, pages 59–81, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Miura, T., Braendle, C., Shingleton, A., Sisk, G., Kambhampati, S. and Stern, D. L. (2003), A comparison of parthenogenetic and sexual embryogenesis of the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum (Hemiptera: Aphidoidea). J. Exp. Zool., 295B: 59–81. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.3
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2002
- Grant-in-Aid Scientific Research (No.13740435) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan and a Grant-in-Aid from the Research for the Future Program of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences (JSPS)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds, the Roche Research Foundation, and the Janggen-Poehn-Stiftung. S. K.
- USDA-NRI. Grant Number: 97-35302-4243
- BBSRC David Philips Research Fellowship and NIH. Grant Number: GM63622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!