These authors contributed equally.
DNA-binding characteristics of cnidarian Pax-C and Pax-B proteins in vivo and in vitro: No simple relationship with the Pax-6 and Pax-2/5/8 classes
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 299B, Issue 1, pages 26–35, 15 October 2003
How to Cite
Plaza, S., De Jong, D. M., Gehring, W. J. and Miller, D. J. (2003), DNA-binding characteristics of cnidarian Pax-C and Pax-B proteins in vivo and in vitro: No simple relationship with the Pax-6 and Pax-2/5/8 classes. J. Exp. Zool., 299B: 26–35. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.38
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2003
- Kantons of Basel-Stadt and Basel-Land
- Swiss National Science Foundation (WJG)
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP209460 (to DJM)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and an EMBO Fellowship (SP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!