Phylogenetic analyses alone are insufficient to determine whether genome duplication(s) occurred during early vertebrate evolution
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 299B, Issue 1, pages 41–53, 15 October 2003
How to Cite
Horton, A. C., Mahadevan, N. R., Ruvinsky, I. and Gibson-Brown, J. J. (2003), Phylogenetic analyses alone are insufficient to determine whether genome duplication(s) occurred during early vertebrate evolution. J. Exp. Zool., 299B: 41–53. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.40
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2003
- Department of Biology, Washington University to JJG-B
- The Jane Coffin Childs Fund to IR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!