Development of the adenohypophysis in the lamprey: Evolution of epigenetic patterning programs in organogenesis
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 300B, Issue 1, pages 32–47, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Uchida, K., Murakami, Y., Kuraku, S., Hirano, S. and Kuratani, S. (2003), Development of the adenohypophysis in the lamprey: Evolution of epigenetic patterning programs in organogenesis. J. Exp. Zool., 300B: 32–47. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.44
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2003
- Grants-in-Aid to S. K. from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!