Origin of feathers: Feather beta (β) keratins are expressed in discrete epidermal cell populations of embryonic scutate scales
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 295B, Issue 1, pages 12–24, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Sawyer, R. H., Salvatore, B. A., Potylicki, T.-T. F., French, J. O., Glenn, T. C. and Knapp, L. W. (2003), Origin of feathers: Feather beta (β) keratins are expressed in discrete epidermal cell populations of embryonic scutate scales. J. Exp. Zool., 295B: 12–24. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.5
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2002
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Environmental Management. Grant Number: DE-FG02-97EW09999
- Department of Defense, Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N000149710806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!