Grant Sponsor: Public Health Service; Grant numbers: R01 DE018500; 3R01 DE18500-02S1; R01 DE016886; CDC 5R01 DD000350.
Unilateral and bilateral expression of a quantitative trait: asymmetry and symmetry in coronal craniosynostosis
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2011 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 2, pages 109–122, March 2012
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2011. Unilateral and bilateral expression of a quantitative trait: asymmetry and symmetry in coronal craniosynostosis. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 31: 109–122., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: R01 DE018500, 3R01 DE18500-02S1, R01 DE016886, CDC 5R01 DD000350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!