Synthesis and structure-activity relationships of a series of increasingly hydrophobic cationic steroid lipofection reagents
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 381–391, May 2007
How to Cite
Gruneich, J. A. and Diamond, S. L. (2007), Synthesis and structure-activity relationships of a series of increasingly hydrophobic cationic steroid lipofection reagents. J. Gene Med., 9: 381–391. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1024
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL66565
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Number: D01I0 and 5886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.