These authors contributed equally to this work.
Human CMV immediate-early enhancer: a useful tool to enhance cell-type-specific expression from lentiviral vectors
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 21–32, January 2008
How to Cite
Gruh, I., Wunderlich, S., Winkler, M., Schwanke, K., Heinke, J., Blömer, U., Ruhparwar, A., Rohde, B., Li, R.-K., Haverich, A. and Martin, U. (2008), Human CMV immediate-early enhancer: a useful tool to enhance cell-type-specific expression from lentiviral vectors. J. Gene Med., 10: 21–32. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1122
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2007
- HILF program of the Hannover Medical School, the Niedersachsen Stiftung/CORTISS and by the Lower Saxony Ministry for Education and Science to fund joint Lower Saxony-Israel research projects
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.