Secretion of mouse growth hormone by transduced primary human keratinocytes: prospects for an animal model of cutaneous gene therapy
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 734–743, July 2008
How to Cite
Peroni, C. N., Cecchi, C. R., Rosauro, C. W., Nonogaki, S., Boccardo, E. and Bartolini, P. (2008), Secretion of mouse growth hormone by transduced primary human keratinocytes: prospects for an animal model of cutaneous gene therapy. J. Gene Med., 10: 734–743. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1196
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
- FAPESP (São Paulo, Brazil). Grant Numbers: Project no. 01/11091-0, Project no. 00/08457-0, Project no. 01/14952-6, Project no. 03/06254-2, Project no. 06/59322-3
- Brazilian National Research Council (CNPq, Brasília, Brazil). Grant Number: Project no. 301520/91-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.