Physical characterization and in vivo evaluation of poloxamer-based DNA vaccine formulations
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 770–782, July 2008
How to Cite
Hartikka, J., Geall, A., Bozoukova, V., Kurniadi, D., Rusalov, D., Enas, J., Yi, J.-H., Nanci, A. and Rolland, A. (2008), Physical characterization and in vivo evaluation of poloxamer-based DNA vaccine formulations. J. Gene Med., 10: 770–782. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1199
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.