Characterization of high-capacity adenovirus production by the quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction: a comparative study of different titration methods
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1092–1101, October 2008
How to Cite
Crettaz, J., Olague, C., Vales, A., Aurrekoetxea, I., Berraondo, P., Otano, I., Kochanek, S., Prieto, J. and González-Aseguinolaza, G. (2008), Characterization of high-capacity adenovirus production by the quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction: a comparative study of different titration methods. J. Gene Med., 10: 1092–1101. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1236
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!