Local matrix metalloproteinase 2 gene knockdown in balloon-injured rabbit carotid arteries using nonviral-small interfering RNA transfection
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2009
How to Cite
Hlawaty, H., San Juan, A., Jacob, M.-P., Vranckx, R., Letourneur, D. and Feldman, L. J. (2009), Local matrix metalloproteinase 2 gene knockdown in balloon-injured rabbit carotid arteries using nonviral-small interfering RNA transfection. J. Gene Med., 11: 92–99. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1275
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2008
- Fondation de l'Avenir. Grant Number: ET4-368 and ET6-421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.