Concordant activity of transgene expression cassettes inserted into E1, E3 and E4 cloning sites in the adenovirus genome
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 197–206, March 2009
How to Cite
Pham, L., Nakamura, T., Gabriela Rosales, A., Carlson, S. K., Bailey, K. R., Peng, K.-W. and Russell, S. J. (2009), Concordant activity of transgene expression cassettes inserted into E1, E3 and E4 cloning sites in the adenovirus genome. J. Gene Med., 11: 197–206. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1289
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- NIH-NHLBI. Grant Number: P01 HL669258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.