Adenoviral delivery of dominant-negative transforming growth factor β type II receptor up-regulates transcriptional repressor SKI-like oncogene, decreases matrix metalloproteinase 2 in hepatic stellate cell and prevents liver fibrosis in rats
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 207–219, March 2009
How to Cite
Marquez-Aguirre, A., Sandoval-Rodriguez, A., Gonzalez-Cuevas, J., Bueno- Topete, M., Navarro-Partida, J., Arellano-Olivera, I., Lucano-Landeros, S. and Armendariz-Borunda, J. (2009), Adenoviral delivery of dominant-negative transforming growth factor β type II receptor up-regulates transcriptional repressor SKI-like oncogene, decreases matrix metalloproteinase 2 in hepatic stellate cell and prevents liver fibrosis in rats. J. Gene Med., 11: 207–219. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1303
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 25474-2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.