MDR1a/1b gene silencing enhances drug sensitivity in rat fibroblast-like synoviocytes
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 219–227, February 2010
How to Cite
Honjo, K., Takahashi, K. A., Mazda, O., Kishida, T., Shinya, M., Tokunaga, D., Arai, Y., Inoue, A., Hiraoka, N., Imanishi, J. and Kubo, T. (2010), MDR1a/1b gene silencing enhances drug sensitivity in rat fibroblast-like synoviocytes. J. Gene Med., 12: 219–227. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1378
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2009
- Nakatomi Health Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.