Response to a Letter
Enhanced cardioprotective effects by coexpression of two isoforms of hepatocyte growth factor from naked plasmid DNA in a rat ischemic heart disease model
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 549–555, October 2011
How to Cite
Hahn, W., Pyun, W.-B., Kim, D.-S., Yoo, W.-S., Lee, S.-D., Won, J.-H., Shin, G. J., Kim, J.-M. and Kim, S. (2011), Enhanced cardioprotective effects by coexpression of two isoforms of hepatocyte growth factor from naked plasmid DNA in a rat ischemic heart disease model. J. Gene Med., 13: 549–555. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1603
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2011 05:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
- Korean Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs. Grant Number: 0405-VN01-0702-0009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.