Endonucleases: tools to correct the dystrophin gene
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 522–537, October 2011
How to Cite
Rousseau, J., Chapdelaine, P., Boisvert, S., Almeida, L. P., Corbeil, J., Montpetit, A. and Tremblay, J. P. (2011), Endonucleases: tools to correct the dystrophin gene. J. Gene Med., 13: 522–537. doi: 10.1002/jgm.1611
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2011 09:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- Association Française contre les Myopathies. Grant Number: 200910GSD-226209-172830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.