Strength and muscle specificity of a compact promoter derived from the slow troponin I gene in the context of episomal (gutless adenovirus) and integrating (lentiviral) vectors
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 National Research Council Canada & John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 746–760, December 2012
How to Cite
Robert, M.-A., Lin, Y., Bendjelloul, M., Zeng, Y., Dessolin, S., Broussau, S., Larochelle, N., Nalbantoglu, J., Massie, B. and Gilbert, R. (2012), Strength and muscle specificity of a compact promoter derived from the slow troponin I gene in the context of episomal (gutless adenovirus) and integrating (lentiviral) vectors. J. Gene Med., 14: 746–760. doi: 10.1002/jgm.2675
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 10:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.