Efficient nonviral gene therapy with FasL and Del1 fragments in mice
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 642–650, November 2012
How to Cite
Kitano, H., Mamiya, A., Kokubun, S. and Hidai, C. (2012), Efficient nonviral gene therapy with FasL and Del1 fragments in mice. J. Gene Med., 14: 642–650. doi: 10.1002/jgm.2682
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 01:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jgm_2682_supplementary_material.doc||Word document||35K||Table S1. Data for individual mice used in the present study|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.