These investigators contributed equally and should be considered as senior authors.
Intrinsic properties of tumour cells have a key impact on the bystander effect mediated by genetically engineered mesenchymal stromal cells
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 776–787, December 2012
How to Cite
Matuskova, M., Baranovicova, L., Kozovska, Z., Durinikova, E., Pastorakova, A., Hunakova, L., Waczulikova, I., Nencka, R. and Kucerova, L. (2012), Intrinsic properties of tumour cells have a key impact on the bystander effect mediated by genetically engineered mesenchymal stromal cells. J. Gene Med., 14: 776–787. doi: 10.1002/jgm.2684
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 07:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- VEGA. Grant Numbers: 2/0146/10 (M.M.), 2/0088/11 (L.K.), 2/0177/11 (LH)
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Numbers: APVV-0230-11, APVV-02-0260, KEGA MS SR 003UK-4/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.