Long-term reversal of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice by liver-directed gene therapy
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 28–41, January 2013
How to Cite
Ren, B., O'Brien, B. A., Byrne, M. R., Ch'ng, E., Gatt, P. N., Swan, M. A., Nassif, N. T., Wei, M. Q., Gijsbers, R., Debyser, Z. and Simpson, A. M. (2013), Long-term reversal of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice by liver-directed gene therapy. J. Gene Med., 15: 28–41. doi: 10.1002/jgm.2692
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 352909
- Roche Organ Transplant Research Foundation. Grant Number: 416187409
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jgm_2692_sm_t1.doc||Word document||38K||Table S1. Quantitative RT-PCR primers.|
|jgm_2692_sm_t2.doc||Word document||144K||Table S2. Results for the microarray analysis of genes showing a significant fold change in expression between HMD-INS-treated NOD liver (150 days) and normal NOD liver placed into biological function groups.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.